Some kubernetes overview links, with a focus on networking.
(Cross posted from here)
Get it here. My go-to cluster navigator of choice. Very vim-like in behaviour.
Get krew which is a plugin manager for kubectl. I installed these plugins to start with:
- ctx – Easily switch between contexts. Integrates out of the box with fzf so it’s pretty sweet
- ns – Same, for switching namespaces rapidly
- tail – Tails across all pods in a service, among other things
- tree – shows the hierarchy of resources (like Service -> Endpoint) in a tree
- Kubernetes in Action by Marko Luksa.